Here are some of the exciting upcoming courses and experiences being run by WildernessGuide in 2017:
All Courses are run in the South West of England.
For Forest Bathing courses and events please click here
Coastal foraging Sunday 9th April 2017
- A half-day Spring plant foraging walk culminating in a tasty and appropriately foraged prepared lunch.
- This is a great session for people who are new to foraging, or the enthusiast who would like to extend their knowledge.
- Spaces are limited so book now!
- £50 per person including light lunch
Dartmoor’s Sacred and Ancient Landcapes 16-18 June 2017
- A weekend wild camping and traversing this ancient landscape to walk back in time. This is a guided walk across the weekend.
- £199 Friday night to Sunday afternoon
The re-Wilding Series (I) 21-23 July 2017
- Shed the skin of modern living and find the primitive.
- An entry level into wilderness living and travelling across the vast expanse of Dartmoor.
- £250 Friday night to Sunday afternoon
The re-Wilding Series (II) tbc
Parent and child woodland session 5 August 2017
- This is an instructor-led half-day session where you can spend quality time outside having great fun! Learn a few new outdoor games that help develop you and your child…..and share a campfire lunch
- The price includes one adult and one child between the ages of 5 – 10, please get in contact if you have any specific requirements
- £59 per adult and child including basic lunch
Bushcraft Instructor Foundational Skills September – December 2017
Initially designed and delivered for Uniformed Services Leavers and Veterans who wanted to work with civilian adults and children in the outdoor education sector.
12 days of training with additional independent projects and study over 4 months. This course has been refined and improved. £POA
Following courses are also available (£65 half day, £120 full day or overnight)
- Greenwood Spoon and Utensil Carving
- Nature Awareness I
- Nature Awareness II
- Tracking Basics
- Man-Hunt: Tracker Force (min 4 people)
- Wilderness Knife Skills
- Axe Skills Mentor
- Wilderness Campcraft Skills
- Natural Shelters
- Foraging (1): Beginner
- Foraging (2): Intermediate
- Foraging (3): Advanced
- Natural Navigation & Journeying
- Successful Hammocking