Had to rebuild my brush tipi today. Decided to cheat a little and put a tarp liner underneath due to the time I had (just me and one day), rain and high wind forecast. Oh, and the tarps were already close at hand and surplus. Over time I will add to the thatch reducing the need for this waterproof liner.
March 23, 2014
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 23rd, 2014 at 5:20 pm and posted in campcraft, shelter. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
main blog menu
recent main posts
- barking possibilities
- foundational bushcraft instructor training
- wild plants and the law
- Vanguard Endeavor ED2 8×42 Binoculars
- edible fungi of the week: parasol mushroom
- aide memoire: drinking water management
- making a bark container
- review – vanguard endeavor ed 8×42 binoculars
- june & july’s diary
- willow bark cordage
- STOP and PLAN-M
- making nettle cordage
- dakota fire hole
- the forager’s diary: spring (april) salad, dartmoor
- husqvarna hatchet review
- chestnut spoon of truth
- whittling in the woods!
- my running barefoot article published in Active Dartmoor Mag
- brush tipi
- there IS a Big Cat in my back yard! (part 3)
- 182,230 site visits
No upcoming events
follow on twitterMy Tweets