27th March – 31st March
an invitation only event
This four day ‘immersion course’ is for those who are experienced in nature awareness and have at least a foundational tracking knowledge.
- This course is by invitation only and is limited to 6 places.
- These four days are for those practitioners who need access to self-guided study, peer-support learning or just a chunk of dirt time in order to knock the rust of their skills, hone areas of interest, share knowledge or just immerse yourself deep within the folds of nature.
- Using a woodland base camp the days from before dawn until after dusk are yours to do with as you wish – alone or in groups. All activities will be self-organised.
- The case camp will provide a focal point for morning check ins before departing for the days action or an evenings exchange of stories and discoveries around the campfire.
- There will be undercover space to journal, examine scat or catalogue evidence. Various pieces of equipment and guides will be available for use or reference.
- There is a large communal shelter and an undercover ‘kit’ area along with tables for samples.
- This is a self-catering course
- The area has access to large swathes of mixed and coniferous woodland, river valley and exposed high moorland with a large reservoir of birds, mammals and invertebrates to observe and follow.
- Please be aware that facilities and ‘creature comforts’ are VERY minimal.