A visit to Budleigh produced some of the ingredients for this rather fancy dish. Wild sea beet in both the pasta and also in the home-made ricotta. Wolfberry (goji) for the sauce and some wild marjoram.
November 21, 2010
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 21st, 2010 at 9:49 am and posted in cooking, foraging. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
main blog menu
recent main posts
- barking possibilities
- foundational bushcraft instructor training
- wild plants and the law
- Vanguard Endeavor ED2 8×42 Binoculars
- edible fungi of the week: parasol mushroom
- aide memoire: drinking water management
- making a bark container
- review – vanguard endeavor ed 8×42 binoculars
- june & july’s diary
- willow bark cordage
- STOP and PLAN-M
- making nettle cordage
- dakota fire hole
- the forager’s diary: spring (april) salad, dartmoor
- husqvarna hatchet review
- chestnut spoon of truth
- whittling in the woods!
- my running barefoot article published in Active Dartmoor Mag
- brush tipi
- there IS a Big Cat in my back yard! (part 3)
- 178,101 site visits
No upcoming events
follow on twitterMy Tweets