The various stages of making my knife – from cutting out from 4mm 01 tool steel, shaping, grinding, drilling handle pin and lanyard holes, hardening, tempering and putting a handle on it. Pictures of the finished knife, below.
July 26, 2010
This entry was posted on Monday, July 26th, 2010 at 12:19 pm and posted in crafts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
main blog menu
recent main posts
- barking possibilities
- foundational bushcraft instructor training
- wild plants and the law
- Vanguard Endeavor ED2 8×42 Binoculars
- edible fungi of the week: parasol mushroom
- aide memoire: drinking water management
- making a bark container
- review – vanguard endeavor ed 8×42 binoculars
- june & july’s diary
- willow bark cordage
- STOP and PLAN-M
- making nettle cordage
- dakota fire hole
- the forager’s diary: spring (april) salad, dartmoor
- husqvarna hatchet review
- chestnut spoon of truth
- whittling in the woods!
- my running barefoot article published in Active Dartmoor Mag
- brush tipi
- there IS a Big Cat in my back yard! (part 3)
- 160,600 site visits
No upcoming events
follow on twitterMy Tweets