The step-by-step is fairly explanatory. You can tap sycamore all year round unlike birch. I use the sap as a base to make sycamore sap and nettle beer. Use straight away because it does not keep.
March 26, 2010
sycamore sap tapping
This entry was posted on Friday, March 26th, 2010 at 11:04 am and posted in cooking, foraging. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Comments are disabled.
main blog menu
recent main posts
- barking possibilities
- foundational bushcraft instructor training
- wild plants and the law
- Vanguard Endeavor ED2 8×42 Binoculars
- edible fungi of the week: parasol mushroom
- aide memoire: drinking water management
- making a bark container
- review – vanguard endeavor ed 8×42 binoculars
- june & july’s diary
- willow bark cordage
- STOP and PLAN-M
- making nettle cordage
- dakota fire hole
- the forager’s diary: spring (april) salad, dartmoor
- husqvarna hatchet review
- chestnut spoon of truth
- whittling in the woods!
- my running barefoot article published in Active Dartmoor Mag
- brush tipi
- there IS a Big Cat in my back yard! (part 3)
- 154,809 site visits
No upcoming events
follow on twitterMy Tweets